Our large network of suppliers of spare parts, used cars, bikes, bicycle, tires and other used items enable us to fulfill multiple orders at short notice. We are registered at Yahoo auction and the prominent used-car auction companies thus giving us access to an extensive inventory of used cars to choose from and the ability to meet the demands of our customers. With such a large pool of cars, our dedicated staff with vast experience in shipping make sure that our customers get the best value for their money. We ship a large number of containers annually, which enables us to provide competitive rates to our customers because of our strong bargaining strength as a volume shipper with the shipping lines. Our vast experience shipping to most major ports of the world enables us to schedule shipping and accommodate your needs even when placing bookings is difficult.
We have the expertise from our long years of handling sea freight to handle any kind of cargo. Here are some of the sea freight services that we handle
Roll- on / roll-off (Ro-Ro), Full container load (FCL). Less than container load (LCL),
Non-containerized load (NCL) and Break bulk cargo.
Break bulk cargoes are big and heavy and require experience in their handling, the knowledge we have gained over the years enables us to deliver break bulk cargo safely to our customers scattered around the globe.
If you need a used car, a container of used cars, spare parts, used tires, a container of assorted goods or anything. Click Here Become a member and e-mail or upload your wish list and we will provide you with a free quotation within the shortest possible time.
How Sea Shipping of Bulk ItemsWorks
Sea Shipping Contract Procedure
Contract Procedure for Containers and other Sea Shipping Services
- You send us your list of items.
- We prepare our own list based on your list and email it to you for confirmation so that there are no differences in understanding between you the consignee and MyJapanaddress the Consignor. After you confirm that the list is okay.
- We check prices and availability and time it would take to fulfill the order.
- We present you a quotation and lead time and a rough estimate of when the container will be loaded onboard the vessel.
- If you are satisfied with our quotation, we draw up a Contract or Agreement that stipulates the goods, amount, lead time, payment and shipping terms, terms and condition of the agreement etc. The binding agreement is signed by both parties that is MyJapanAddress (Consignor) and you (Consignee).
*Please read the “Supplementary terms of sea shipping Agreement” stated below.
- We issue a proforma invoice if requested to.
- You pay as agreed in the terms of payment in the contract.
- We start fulfilling your order by purchasing the goods in your list and send you regular feedbacks accompanied with pictures on the status of your order.
- When everything has been bought and we are ready with loading into a container depending on the terms of shipping, you will be requested to order a container if the freight is collect.
- . The container is vanned (you are provided with pictures detailing the vanning process from start to finish)
- . All export documentation is prepared and the container is transported to the Container yard for custom inspection and shipping
- . We prepare a sample Bill of Lading (B/L) bearing the information available to us at that point in time and email it to you for confirmation and correction
Step 11 is repeated over and over until we get the final confirmation from you the consignee
- . A copy of the draft B/L will be emailed to you and you can start to track your container.
- The master B/L and other required documents would be sent to you
by courier service DHL or FEDEX depending on your country before the vessel
reaches the destination port and then you can start formalities to
clear your container or goods.
Supplementary Terms of Sea Shipping Agreement.
Dangerous and hazardous goods arranged by and sent to us from unknown sources will be returned to the sender.
All accessory charges or cost incurred at the destination country will be the sole responsibility of the consignee. The consignee is required to do findings about the importation system in his/her home country before placing an order. Loss of non-containerized cargo either on-board, in-transit or at the de-consolidation point or at the destination port is the sole responsibility of the consignee. The consignee is responsible for all demurrage incurred at the port of discharge. Transportation of the container from the discharge port or container yard to the devanning location are the sole responsibility of the consignee. Devanning of the container and all the associated cost are the responsibility of the consignee. All cost incurred for dropping of the container at the container depot in the destination country is the responsibility of the consignee. The consignee will be responsible for all cost incurred related to discrepancies in the Bill of Lading due to wrongful declaration.
All cost related to “Discrepancy letter of credit” due to abnormalities in the documents provided to the bank by the consignee will be his or her responsibility. All charges related to “Discrepancy letter of credit” due to abnormalities in the documents provided to the bank and due to the consignee requesting the wrong document will be the consignee’s responsibility. The acquisition of an import license in your home country is your sole responsibility. MyJapanAddress can only help to provide a proforma invoice or any required document if requested. The consignee will be charged for all expenditures incurred when the consignee makes a request to MyjapanAddress to acquire consular invoice or declaration on his/her behalf. All expenditures incurred responding to the Container Security Initiative (CSI) will be borne by the customer. CSI is a U.S. cargo security program whereby containerized cargoes destined for the U.S maybe inspected on a selective basis at some foreign ports before loading on a vessel.
* Acquisition of an export license and all other export documentation here in Japan is the sole responsibility of MyjapanAddress.