Nanoe™ and double mineral improve hair quality*1
- Power Source: 220 V 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: Approx. 1800 W
- Size: Approx. 216 (W) x 236 (H) x 94 (D) mm
- Weight: Approx. 620 g
- Colour: -CN (Copper Gold) / -W (White)
- Gross Weight: Approx. 864 g
- Operating Instructions: English,Chinese (Traditional/Simplified), Japanese
- *1 According to moisture and shine given to hair.
• Effects vary depending on the person and the surrounding environment (season, humidity, etc.)
Nanoe™ and double mineral*2 helps hair remain robust against brushing damage and UV rays.
Hair is damaged by UV rays and the friction of daily brushing and styling. nanoe & double mineral*2 make the cuticles adhere to each other, preventing friction damage and the effects of UV rays.
Hot/Cold alternating mode will give you shinier hair.
Hot/Cold alternating mode automatically alternates between hot and cold air, taming frizz and leaving hair neat.
*2 “Double mineral” means mineral ions generated by two zinc electrodes.
*3 According to a comparison between ordinary ions in air (representative particle size: 1.3nm) and nanoe™ (representative particle size: 13nm).
*4 Comparison with standard 1200 W dryer.
*5 2: Dry/HOT setting is for a room temperature of 30℃.
*6 Comparison with warm setting of our 2016 EH-THA9J hair dryer without ions. Hair tuft was dried with a drier while brushing, and then bending the tuft to measure the amount of shine. Shine level was 0.026 when the Hair Dryer nanocare with Hot/Cold alternating mode was not used and 0.038 when it was used. (Panasonic survey). Effects vary depending on the person and the surrounding environment (season, humidity, etc.)